woodbine road raheny

I live quite near there - that area is fine but once you go over to the other side of the small park, there are a lot of hardcore knackers about :eek:

Raheny itself is very nice, DART on your doorstep, St Annes Park, Malahide and Howth close by for nights out and very adjacent to the city also. Nice community atmosphere in the village too.

Personally I'd try and rent on the other side (i.e. the 'seaside') of the Howth Road but I guess that rents probably reflect this increased desirability?

that area is fine but once you go over to the other side of the small park, there are a lot of hardcore knackers about :eek:

Please, elaborate

Please, elaborate

I've come across people doping themselves up in the bushes, nice graffiti about 'informers' all over the place, hoodied teenagers drinking themselves senseless in the park - just a general sense of menace and dereliction about Edenmore.
Not to cast asparagus on the many fine folk who live there...

so I no longer walk the dog thataway ;)

I've come across people doping themselves up in the bushes, nice graffiti about 'informers' all over the place, hoodied teenagers drinking themselves senseless in the park - just a general sense of menace and dereliction about Edenmore.

And what did the gardai says when you reported these crimes ?

And of course how do you know those people were from Edenmore and not Woodbine Road ?

And what did the gardai says when you reported these crimes ?

And of course how do you know those people were from Edenmore and not Woodbine Road ?

dude, I'm just giving my impression of the area, that's what the OP asked for. No need to get all defensive.

why don't you give yours as a (presumably) opposing view? then the OP can take them both on board and make his own mind up...

Thanks Kemo Sabe, that's exactly what I was afraid of. I was wondering why the rent was on the low side. Will stick to other side.

Back