Wiser Bin Company, Cork

I hear a new company has come into the market offering free glass.....they give more recycling....they are adversting alot at the moment...greenstar

Switched from CCC pay by weight to Country Clean a few months back & find them grand to deal with....paid a year charge up front for about 60-65% of what it cost me with CCC last year!

do they do glass....do you know if they pick up in the rochestown area?

Hi all,

I was down at douglas court last week and I came across a new waste colection company called greenstar - they will give you more collections days and collect your glass FREE - looked really professional...anybody heard or them or used them....€324 for the year sounds really attractive considering all the collections

What plastic items do Wiser accept for recycling? Going by the sticker on the bin the only plastic items they accept are bottles and tetra-pak cartons. That surely can't be the extent of the plastic goods they accept?

[email protected]

or phone 021-4652185

Good reliable service. Collect promptly every week. Even took a child's bicycle on top of bin for me one week. Xmas tip goes a long way!

Previously were with Country Clean. Frequently waste was not collected due to truck breaking down! That truck broke down alot. Got fed up having bins out on the road for up to 3 days awaiting collection. Moved to Wiser and never looked back.

bin collection service Greenstar

You are complaining about Wiser - I have something to say about Greenstar. They don't collect their bins full stop. I had to make at least 5 phone calls asking them to pick up my stuffed to the fullest bins after their regular day of collection.Still don't know if they will collect it. Apparently the driver didn't see our bins - they were in their usual spot, on the road in front of our house.Hopeless

And to the person who asked it we tip them? Pfffft. The only person who's worth a tip in our eyes is the local priest...I'll tip my 'hard working' binman the day he gives me something extra.

BM

Love Ireland , the priest and the local councillor gets the tips

Wiser are very good, will also take the occasional extra bag no problem. They take all our recyclables in the red bin, all plastics, cans, papers etc. Bottles in separate bin which goes out with the red bin. Service very reliable.

Back