Wireless printers

zag

This has been discussed here before, but I'm looking for any current updates and or good value.

I am looking for a wireless printer - along the lines of the Brother DCP340CW as seen here - [broken link removed]

Brother Ireland seem to have dropped it from their product list. I have looked at some of the other manufacturers, but their small printers all seem to have bits sticking out of them whereas the Brother looks tight & compact and would fit in a small space.

Does anyone know anywhere in Ireland to get one of these models, or alternatively can anyone recommend a similar model covering print/scan/copy and fax if possible. Wireless is key in this particular situation as the printer needs to be stashed away out of sight.

Thanks,

z

The DCP340CW doesn't have fax built in.
I don't think any of the models with fax are also wireless since you need to connect to a phone line anwway.
Any multifunction printer will work with PC fax software if that's what you want.
Viking Direct will supply the DCP340CW for €209.99 plus VAT with free delivery and a lifetime supply of junk mail thereafter.
However it's a very good little printer. I have one here and it's small and quiet , unlike the colour laser it replaced.

The Dell Photo All-In-One Printer 966 has wireless capability with the optional integrated Wireless.

Back