Wireless Heating Controls Information

D

dman27

Hi,

I have a 15 year old house, with gas central heating which also heats our hot water storage tank. Our nine radiators have no heating controls (just manual valves) and are all on the same zone, as is the hot water tank.

The rooms in the house are used by different people at different times, so I want to upgrade the heating controls, and split the system up into as many zones as possible (at least 4 zones with one of them being for the hot-water tank).

I would like a wireless solution to avoid pulling up floor boards, etc. The only system I can find that comes close to what I want is the Honeywell CM Zone, which includes wireless radiator controls. But it looks like I will need 2 control panels, as one panel can only control 2 zones. It's also expensive.

Does anyone have any advice on wireless heating controls, or if anyone knows any other systems that might do the trick? Most of the plumbers/central heating installers I've spoken to have no experience of wireless heating controls. I'm also hoping to get the heating controls grant to pay for part of it.

Thanks for reading,

Cheers.

Try Sauter controls. As far as I know they have a wireless package.
No Affiliation:)

Back