Will you go for a pint when restrictions are lifted?

Came down for a pint just to see what, anything changed, bearing in mind its Sunday and this gaff serves food ....answer very little.

Everyone and I mean everyone either has a mask on arriving or simply going to the loo. My negative side thought it would be much different....

Last edited:
Went to pub last weekend for 40 minutes and picked up covid despite being triple vaxed. Return to Go!
Sorry to hear that.
Perhaps 40 mins just isn't enough time for your immune system to react. I find a couple of hrs optimal.

Just trying to be lighthearted.

There is one pub where I live and the staff don't wear masks at all and the crowds are crazy, I am told by my son so I believe it. Other pubs are better it seems.

Ordered a gin and tonic, in a slim glass, it has just arrived without a straw , I thought we were passed the pandemic and normality has returned.......wtf?

20220224_225434.jpg

Rather than write an essay, spent today painting skirting boards, decided to " get the dust" out my throat thinking that itll be quite and a few pints would be nice.

The reality is different, its like Christmas people are dressed up, meeting up , one local company appears to be having its Christmas Party tonight.....and good luck to them.

Just a note, I'm not dressed up.

Back