will question

postman pat

If a will is with a certain solicitor,does it mean same solicitor has to do probate,or can i appoint another (much cheaper) one,i would be acting as executer.

Pat

Pat, many of the posters who answer queries such as yours on AAM are solicitors. If you are going to question their morals on such a sweeping basis as you have done in the other thread I think you will find they will be disinclined to help.

Last edited:
Answer is no you don't and by the sopund of things the solicitor that you don't use will be a lucky one!

If you shop for legal services by price alone don't be back complaining about the poor service.

i musy say i seem to have touched a nerve,i only posed a question?...people are on here about cowboy builders,auctioneers,bankers etc.
there have been and will be lots of horror stories about solitors,i actually have a few myself,thats why i posed the question,am i not allowed?

anyway to end on a lighter note.
WHY DO THEY BURY SOLICTORS 7 FEET DEEP??
"CAUSE DEEP DOWN THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE!!

Pat

It's really not that funny Pat, I mean like another poster said you Q the morals of 12,000+ solicitors in another thread and the "horror" stories of some yet you post here with a legal Q in the hope/expectation that somebody legally qualified will answer it, that and the possibility I suspect youre too stingy to make a consultation with a solicitor.

Back