Will I put sign outside house for rent

Pickle

I have just put a house on daft.ie to rent out in d12 area . standard add 25Euro
Just wondering to maximize rental potential should I put a sign outside or in the window stating house for rent, and is it safe to put my mobile number.House is vacant now would this invite some sort of trouble, I think not as other house's always have sign outside with est agents details and house could also be empty.

I always put a sign outside and I got my current tenant this way.

You can have a professional sign made by the same people who do them for the Estate Agents - cost €35 and I can use it each time I need new tenants.

If you're concerned about using your personal mobile number, why not use an old mobile and put in a new sim card and use it just for the house, that way when someone calls, you know it's in response to the sign or the ad on Daft.

I always put a sign outside and I got my current tenant this way.

You can have a professional sign made by the same people who do them for the Estate Agents - cost €35 and I can use it each time I need new tenants.

If you're concerned about using your personal mobile number, why not use an old mobile and put in a new sim card and use it just for the house, that way when someone calls, you know it's in response to the sign or the ad on Daft.
Thanks for reply, can you give me number of place where you got the sign cheers

I got one from www.vistaprint.com for about €20. They call it a lawn sign and I ordered the large , which basically is the same size as the estate agents ones.

Tip: Use the USA version of the site... currently everything is haf the price of the euro site. I use the Rush delivery and have it in 3 days.

Thanks for reply, can you give me number of place where you got the sign cheers
I got mine in Wexford, since you're in Dublin, you should look for a sign maker in Dublin or use Vistaprint as Armada suggested.

Back