Wii Fit

Rachob

HELP!!!

I have bought the nintendo wii for my boyfriend but cannot find the wii fit anywhere - and I know it's a game he would love! And to make matters more complicted, I am on tour with a show as I work in theatre. So I am in Portlaois until Wed afternoon, Drogheda wed night til thurs and Roscommon from thurs eve until Sat, If anyone knows of one anywhere, I would really Really appreciate any suggestions, asap.

Thanks!​

great, thanks a million, they are sold out on the Argos' on Dublin, I'll ring them first thing tomorrow, appreciate the help!

I bought one in Xtravision some weeks ago, which was, for me, not the obvious place to think to buy one.

The handiest (maybe not the cheapest) option for you might be to buy online at [broken link removed]
Next day delivery and still in stock today - €120 inc vat and delivery

The handiest (maybe not the cheapest) option for you might be to buy online at [broken link removed]
Next day delivery and still in stock today - €120 inc vat and delivery

€120!!!!! Sure they're only €80 in the shops. It's not that great anyway. I'm thinking of selling mine but I'm just waiting to see if they bring out any more games for the balance board.

I got the nintendo wii in Xtravision with 4 extra games, extra controller and nunchuck for €320, but they are all out of the fit. According to the online catalogues, Smyths & Argos are sold out all over the country. Dunnes in portlaois is sold out - will just have to keep my eyes peeled! Appreciate the suggestions, think €120 online is a little too expensive.

They were in my local Smyths for €99 euro last week - so they must be putting prices up? Supply and demand and all that. The RRP is 99 I think. If you really want it - paying that bit extra if it means no trekking round all the shops - just might be worth it? They are selling for as much as £120 GBP in the UK - there is a shortage (as you now know)
Viking UK have sold out.

Back