Wife's Bday Present

kildarebuild

Mrs.Kildarebuild is approaching the 30 year milestone tomorrow. Nope I do not have one single thing got for her yet. Which I suppose is typical! Always the last minute.

But absolutely no idea what to get her... :eek:

She is 4 months pregnant - maybe a mother to be massage?

Help, for I still want to keep my balls attached and have a happy wife.

Mrs.Kildarebuild is approaching the 30 year milestone tomorrow. Nope I do not have one single thing got for her yet. Which I suppose is typical! Always the last minute.

But absolutely no idea what to get her... :eek:

She is 4 months pregnant - maybe a mother to be massage?

Help, for I still want to keep my balls attached and have a happy wife.

Eternity Ring?

An eternity ring for her birthday? You trying to get me murdered? :rolleyes: Lets concentrate on the birthday first?!

:D:p Classic!

Does anyone know of any good hotels that has a award winning massage parlour. Google is not leading me anywhere.

I know plenty of hotels with massage etc but in my experience the massage itself really isn't great. why not book a course of these for her - then maybe bring her to a hotel for a nice meal etc

[broken link removed]

Yeah have been doing that.

A weekend somewhere out in the country with beautiful scenery.
2 nights with one full day of massages...

Expectant mother to be massages - there is not many of them.

Is there not a world renowed hotel somewhere in the midlands?
Good for massages etc

A full day of massage would be a bit extreme!

Find a nice hotel with a good spa. Most spas do day packages that would include massage, facial, body wrap, manicures, etc etc. So if you call them they'll probably have one for mothers to be and if not most places would be able to make one up to suit.

There's loads of good hotels with spas - The Radisson in Galway is great and at least you're in the city but you can take a drive out to Spiddal or further to get away and The Monart is real luxury if you want a really special treat!

Yeah have been doing that.

A weekend somewhere out in the country with beautiful scenery.
2 nights with one full day of massages...

Expectant mother to be massages - there is not many of them.

Is there not a world renowed hotel somewhere in the midlands?
Good for massages etc

a weekend in Monart with lots of pampering there should go down well,
alternatively recently took my partner to lough rynn castle, great hotel-they do romantic breaks

Brook lodge is lovely. I went with a couple of friends for the night, one of whom was pregnant, she had a massage and said the bliss of being able to lie on her stomach for an hour with no baby weight was a treat in itself!

Back