Which banks in Ireland offered free banking?

Paulk

In light of the increasing transaction and quarterly charges by Bank of Ireland, I am looking into switching to a bank which can offer better value.

Are there currently any banks in Ireland which offer free banking?

Is it worth changing to a different bank or will they all charge fees in the near future?

I am seriously thinking of moving aswell my biggest problem is the nearest TSB bank to me is 40 miles away, can anyone tell me how much it would cost to take money out from a BOI pass machine twice a week.. Wondering would it still be worth the move knowing there was no bank close by thanks!

Get your PTSB Visa Debit Card and it will be FREE to use in the BOI pass machine once you transfer €1,500 into your PTSB current account each month.

I am seriously thinking of moving aswell my biggest problem is the nearest TSB bank to me is 40 miles away, can anyone tell me how much it would cost to take money out from a BOI pass machine twice a week.. Wondering would it still be worth the move knowing there was no bank close by thanks!

?? Eh nothing.....PTSB Debit card can be used at any bank for free.

Thanks guys wasn't sure will def be making the move this week.. Things are bad enough without having to pay these charges!!

Back