Where to watch the Lions 1st Test

browser

Hi,

I am with the brother on Friday night in the Ranelagh area and I need somewhere to watch the Lions games - any ideas would be welcome as I don't really know the area at all.

Thanks,
Browser

browser said:
Hi,

I am with the brother on Friday night in the Ranelagh area and I need somewhere to watch the Lions games - any ideas would be welcome as I don't really know the area at all.

Thanks,
Browser
Kielies in Donnybrook are doing a fry with a few pints thrown in for 20 eurothat that morning - its a 15 minute walk to ranelagh. Get there early for a seat, as its a real rugger pub, roysh?

for the last tour in 2001 roddy bolands in rathmines and foleys on merrion row were both open for the tests, don't know if they are this time

Does anyone know of any place in the city centre or on the NS of Dublin that will be showing the 2nd test? (or was open for the 1st test)? Or even better, somewhere in the Portmarnock/Sutton/Malahide/Howth/Swords area?

The clause in our management agreement that prohibits satellite dishes is starting to cause me considerable angst:mad:.

Mourinho said:
Why not get NTL if you cant have satellite dish? No dish required for digital...

Aha! Not that easy my fellow Chelsea fan (I presume?). No NTL available in my development, crowd of cowboys wired it up, and they are the only service available.

Heard on the radio this morning Sky will have exclusive coverage of the Heineken Cup from 2006 to 2010. Bummer

I'm going to watch it in a mates house because I fear a hiding, not been able to see the screen or hear the commentary. Must get there early so i don't miss the haka ! Come on the lions.

Back