Where to sit in Vicar Street?

I hate the tables for four! Stools small and very uncomfortable plus if you are near the end nearest the bar you're constantly jostled by people coming in and out to the bar. I prefer the Balcony at the back facing the stage, though some of the seats on the side balconies are ok.

Where are the tables? Are they ground floor? Theres a group of 8 of us going to Christy Moore in December, trying to decide between Block B, the middle balcony, or two 4 person tables?

Any recommendations on which is best of those 3 spots, both for a decent view and also access to the bar/drink ?

I think for the likes of Christy Moore, you want to be as close as possible to see his expressions. I have always tried to book tables for concerts if at all possible. Yes, they are a bit tight. Yes, you are close to other people. But that is what concerts are all about.

I booked late for Dylan Moran so I was in Block B. It was fine. In fact, for a comedian it was probably better to be back a bit - one feels a bit safer.

Nah, you want to be up in the balcony, preferably seated in block B looking down your nose at the riff-raff squashed in together at the tables ;)

Hey guys, I bought 5 tickets for Row C, Block B today and there aren't any clear photos of the layout on Google. Can anyone help me out? From what I can see it looks as the though the view could still be obstructed either by the balcony above or by the tables in front, although there was no mention of restricted view on Ticketmaster for these seats. It also says they're tiered which would be brilliant although I can't tell. If these seats aren't good I'm pretty sure there are still plenty of spaces on the sides that I could swap to. Which sound better? I've never been to Vicar Street and so am a bit wary!

Can someone answer which is better - block C seats or table seats. Have a choice of these 2 for a gig next month>?? Any help I appreciate alot

Do you want to up front and personal (table) or calm reserved viewing from a bit of a distance (block c)?

Back