Where to save €25,000?

firsttimeted

I have €25,000 sitting in my current account and would like to hear some suggestions on where to save it? thanks

thanks thomas, I have but to be honest i'm not really financially minded! What do you think is best from that lot?

Try these (1) Put €14,500 into First Active @ 5.22% and €10,000 into Halifax @ 5.15%. This is your best option but keep within these limits for best advantage. These are internet accounts and you have instant access to your money (2) Put all €25,000 into 1 year fixed deposit with Irish Nationwide @ 5.1% (3) Put all into 1 year fixed deposit with EBS. Have a look at their websites and read the various recent threads on AAM.

thanks thomas, I have but to be honest i'm not really financially minded! What do you think is best from that lot?
The demand and term lump sum and regular saver deposit accounts that offer the best rate of return and the terms & conditions that best suit your specific needs. There are many, many existing threads on mixing and matching combinations of such accounts in order to maximise overall deposit returns that you should browse/search for. If you are still confused then you should seek independent, professional advice.

I have €25,000 sitting in my current account and would like to hear some suggestions on where to save it? thanks

:eek:

Don't waste any more time. Your money is making very little or probably nothing in the current account. Get your money working for you fast. There are many valuable threads on this site that will advise you. If the search function is'nt (as is the case sometimes) working, use google to link you to a thread within this site.

Back