where to get football replica tops?

S

soccerfan

where is the cheapest place to buy soccer replica tops like the Ireland shirts?

thanks

that site seems dodgy, half the price of anywhere else and no name/address/phone number. Have you ever ordered from them yourself?

Replica Kits

I got the site from AAM and I would assume it was in the Good deals/Bad deals section.

Unfortunately, the index only goes back as far as end June 03 and it was posted before then. Some of the users at the time had used the site and were very satisfied. I havn't used it myself.

Murt

Re: Replica Kits

I have bought from kitshops and the jersey is great. Another guy here bought a newcastle jersey and he's going to order a few more as presents. They come from Thailand, by the way. And they take about a month to get here via normal post.

Re: Re: Replica Kits

I think i will chance it one one jersey. They look like copies of the Umbro tops not the original article but i will see. I got timberland shirts in thailand before, not sure if they were original or not but was great quality regardless.

My one has an adidas label and it is great quality too. I guess adidas & umbro & all those get the gear made over there anyway.

I bought the Real Madrid Jersey from www.kitshops.com last summer and have no complaints at all. It was half the price you would pay here (What's new!). It took about a month to arrive. Would highly recommend them

There were great deals to be had from a crowd called www.lowcostthai.com (snigger not...! ;) ) — I bought the lad a full Arsenal away kit plus an Adidas baseball cap for €24 incl. postage to Ireland (took about 10 days).

But their website has been closed for "upgrading" for the last fortnight or so. :( Maybe the machines got clogged with sweat...

Otherwise eBay is your only man. US sellers tend to be much less pricey than those in the footie-mad UK, and postage costs aren't usually too bad for light clothing-type articles...

Dr. M.

thanks

thanks all for your feedback, i ordered a jersey (Barcelona) from them.

I was just a little bit wary because the website has no name,address,phone number so thought it might be a scam, but your replies have reassured me.

(I must go to Thailand again to go clothes shopping - still have that £3 timberland shirt from 5 years ago, its top quality)

Re: thanks

Barcelona shirt for US$15 + $5.33 postage — about €16.52...

This is that same "lowcostthai.com" crowd I mentioned above; they seem to have rebranded themselves as AseanMall.com — not to be confused with the correctly-spelt [broken link removed], who must have beaten them to the domain name... :)

Is it my imagination or are those jerseys years out of date?

I wouldn't know, Joe, having no interest in the game...!
I used them to buy the young fella an Arsenal away strip and he seemed happy enough — but then he is only 9... :)

Hi Darach how are you ?

Hi Dr Moriarty

How are you .. nice to see your comments here. Long time no hear from you. How is Limerick at the moment ? Cold Ill bet. Just to clear some things up for you.

asian = Belonging or relating to the continent of Asia
asean = An acronym for Association of South East
Asian Nations

OK, its off now .. good luck with the course .. or do you teach ?

Re: Hi Darach how are you ?

Well, I'll be googled...! :eek

I'm happy to say it's a balmy 11°C in Limerick at the moment, JaiYenYen. Actually, I am both a professional pedant and an eternal student of life. In both capacities, I stand corrected (and humbled) about the meaning of 'asean' — wasn't in my old O.E.D., and all that — but confound you for blowing my cover! This is a most serious setback to my plans for world domination...

Now that you now where to find me, I trust I'll be getting a commission on all your future Irish sales?
;)

P.S. Congratulations on stopping Laos last night; say hello to Teeratep for me...

Re: Ohhh...

@ the real JaiYenYen,

Hope the last poster's facile bigotry doesn't put you off dealing with Irish customers in the future... :rolleyes

Re: Ohhh...

Nooooooo I ddnt post that last article .. time to change password. Yes the Irish are a very nice people .. no problem there .. a commision ? Yes why not 10 % !

:)

Back