where is the best christmas dinner in Dublin city centre?

S

sarahhurray

Just looking for tips and value would be nice too!

Xmas Dinner

Had a fantastic xmas dinner in the Davenport Hotel last year. Lovely atmosphere and the room was well laid out with substantial buffet. Harpist played during dinner and a band after. The lounge is intimate played cards etc in the afternoon with a couple of drinks, listened to music and chatted to others. The staff are very friendly. Stayed overnight, heaven to wake up on Stephens Day relaxed, full breakfast and then a walk over to Stephens Green. From memory, very reasonably priced, considering what you get.

the C word

Is there no way the moderators can ban the use of the 'C' on AAM until December. Must be bye law in there somewhere that can be invoked.

Crimbo

Why don't we wind Leatherarse up and constantly call it CRIMBO as many times as we can between now and Crimbo :D Ya'll know he loves it ;)

crimbo

Spent an hour today looking at next years summer brochures. Can't wait. Sun sea sand and s

wimming.

crimbo

Best value Christmas dinner? Probably the Lord Mayor's one for the homeless in the Mansion House. It's free as far as I know.

Re:Christmas

C****o, sorry that should be CHRISTMAS "lets wind Leatherarse up" no you wont, I just feel sorry 4U. Spend half your life in school being taught proper words .....and you still get it wrong ... who is the thick one
Cú what is the final S ? It's definitely not soccer unless you go to Drogheda again as I reckon you have done a couple of times this season, Methinks that you are a closet Drogheda supporter. :lol

HO HO HO

absolutely. Gobsmacked that 'we' are only going to come 4th. jeeeez the injustice of it all is starting to get to me.

Christmas dinner

Getting back to the original question...my hubby 2 b and his family go to the Conrad for xmas dinner. They have nothing but praise for it.

Watchout, Kiddo!

"my hubby 2 b and his family go to the Conrad for xmas dinner"

Not after you get married, they won't....

I reckon they'll be around your place every Christmas from now 'til eternity, slagging off your stuffing and moaning that you never serve them the posh wine.

But, at least they'll save the price they usually pay in the Conrad.

Not a chance oysterman!

Ya must be jokin Oysterman.... I'm going to my mammys for the xmas dinner... overcooked turkey & mushy cabbage..can't beat it.

Back