Where is best value to buy Kerestase hair products

D

DinkDong

Looking to find out what is the best pricing to be had on the Kerestase range of hair products, either online, or on the high street please.
My hair has got very dry in the past months and I heard that this range is very good.

Thanks,

According to an email I got, strawberrynet have started to stock them. I haven't checked out the prices yet but unless you get caught for customs it's bound to be cheaper than salons.

I use Kerestase conditioner and find it very good. I have not done a detailed price comparison, but I buy it in Tesco and its not too expensive as the bottle lasts months.

I use Kerestase conditioner and find it very good. I have not done a detailed price comparison, but I buy it in Tesco and its not too expensive as the bottle lasts months.

What tesco do you get it in? I can never find it there (or any supermarket).

I was told by a hairdresser that you could only get Kerestase in salons as well? Would also be interested to know what Tesco you bought it in huskerdu...

M

Thanks for the response. Interested to know if you can get it in Tesco. Does anyone know what it costs in PM for 200ml or in other salons.
Thanks

Whooops. Apologies to all. I was mixing up Kerestase and Tresseme, which I buy in Tesco. Sorry all

hi worked in peter mark its approx 21 euro for a bottle that would be the cheapest one then there are more expensive ones like treatments rangeing between 21-40

Back