Where do I turn to?

cibby

Am aged 61 took early retirement 3 years ago, small pension e21,000 pa before tax.
now hubby aged 60, wants to retire, is very tired, going to Dr tomorrow, looks awful, but his pension fund has not performed well. Doesn't want to draw it for a few years, he says. Live in good house, but we still have about 5 years to run on (re-)mortage. Dont want to move house.
Where could we turn to get good advice about assets/ pension/ etc??? about how to sort our finances to get a living for next few years?
He hates his stressful job and doesnt want to get even a part time job in the area- but willing to do something else part time-eg retrain as a TEFL teacher (He has a Masters)
HELLLPPP! please, as I am not good on finances, but have kept to budget for past 3 years since our income dropped a lot when I retired.

Live in good house, but we still have about 5 years to run on (re-)mortage. Dont want to move house.

This probably would solve your problem though.

Would you consider moving abroad where it is warm, cheaper, and relaxing? He could teach English there...

Back