What is the best home broadband/call package?

Its more a case of what you can get. You're probably limited to only a couple of choices.

I'm with UPC and am very VERY happy. Some others on this forum and others over on boards.ie have had some issues though.

I guess it's down to location. I'm in a new estate and signal is perfect.

I have no connection to UPC.

Another vote for UPC.

I have tv and BB form them, folks have all 3.

Beats eircom hands down.

UPC phone/broadband/tv package seems very good value, but the phone service isnt available everywhere. I just signed up to the broadband - quick installation and so far its excellent.

UPC phone/broadband/tv package seems very good value, but the phone service isnt available everywhere. I just signed up to the broadband - quick installation and so far its excellent.

The phone service is actually VOIP (I think) so just invest in a skype phone with a skype in number.

Apart from their dreadful customer service...I say UPC all the way! Phone service is cable not VOIP as far as I'm aware. Re: Skype in number, they're not available for the Dublin area at the moment.

Apart from their dreadful customer service...I say UPC all the way! Phone service is cable not VOIP as far as I'm aware. Re: Skype in number, they're not available for the Dublin area at the moment.

Ahhh, fair enough. I get the delay the odd time which led me to compare :)

RE: Dublin skype in number, I have one. 01 44*****
Are they not giving them out any more?

Back