" What is the best broadband option for rural Co Meath (01 area)?".

interested

I live in a rural part of Co Meath,about 2 miles from our nearest town but still have a Dublin Phone Number,
I wonder whats the best type of broadband for me .
I really only want it for normal internet use but use it very often.
I find all the various packages and offers so confusing and complicated also I dont want to lose my current phone number

Re: Broadband

What exactly is the point of your question as surely my question is self explanatory !!!!!!!!!!1

Hi Interested,

On AAM we prefer Titles which are meaningful. Posting Guideline No 2

2. Please make the heading of your question relevant Don't post a general heading such as "help !" or "Mortgage query". If you post a heading such as "Mortgage for separated couple", it will get a better response and will be much easier to find if you need to go back to look for it.

In this case the Title Broadband is too short and gives no indication of the type of question being asked.

In this case a title like " What is the best broadband option for rural Co Meath (01 area)?".

aj

Theres a lot of BB questions asked, your title isnt very meaningful and might not encourage others to answer. (post crossed with AJ)

Have you found out who you can get BB from? If you can get eircom then you can get BT. Can you get IBB (irish broadband) or Ice? About the best to get is NTL cable but Id be surprised if you could get that. If you want to keep your phone number then get IBB/ICE as theyre wireless, but theres rumours of bad service. Theres always Eircom but theyre about the most expensive for what youre getting, but theyre the most used because people are loathe to change their number but they know this hence they charge what they charge. Id suggest BT where youll get a cheaper phone and reliable BB service but you'll need to change your phone number.

you don't need to change your phone to go with BT - just sign up for their broadband package - not bb and phone!

Back