What is Best Broadband to use for XBox 360 Live

Locke

Hello all,

Does anyone use XBox 360 Live? What broadband do you use? I currently have 3Pay Broadband but as far as I am aware that does not work. Does anyone have any recomendations?

Thanks
Locke

(PS If in wrong section apologies, I know it's an XBox thread, but it's more for what broadband to use, Ta)

It does work, and very well, you need to buy a Dovado Router, about €130 and plug your modem into that and from the router to your xbox, and then you can game away.

Does it? Super. Where can I get one of those?

Thanks packard. I just assumed that you'd have to run the start up program similar to the Computer.

Tell us this, how does the XBox go on your usage? Does it use up that much?

Thanks again

Ebay is the best place.it's where i got mine. You wouldn't even notice the usage, as it only takes very little to run a multiplayer game.If you have a pc near you,your 360 can use it through that, but it might slow the connection down a tad as it has to come through your pc before it reaches the xbox.just plug your 3 into your pc as normal and run your ethernet lead fom your pc to your 360 and go to your internet options on your pc and select share network and boom, instant gaming.Try that first if you can and it may save you a few quid.

+1

It's astonishing how ignorant I am to technology.

Fair play to you. Guided the way for me. Had fibre optics in my last place. Never got any sleep thanks to Fifa.

Looks like thats going to carry on!

Cheers

Back