weed and feed with evergreen?

Just my theory - If you throw that much nutrients on a lawn, I would be very surprised if the weeds didn't take their share quickly. So the weeds get a bit of a boost from the nutrients they soak up with the weedkiller. Bit of growth for a few days and then the WK does its job.

had another look and said maximum weed control can take few weeks, oops didn't see that before

Sorry to jump in on this. Woodies are doing a special where you buy 2 bags of weed and feed and get a free spreader. Also I bought MCPA and have a few questions. I need to clear about quarter of an acre of something like bull rushes (I think they're called.) I was told to cut rushes, give them 3 weeks and spray them. Does this sound about right? Also I have the use of a 10 and 20 litre sprayer. Which should I use and what mix of mcpa:water should I use?

Thanks,

Nicky

Not familiar with MCPA but the ratio of water to mcpa should be on the container. I was looking at one today, I think it was liquid evergreen, and it was 80ml in 4.5 litres of water

Month on weeds worse than ever including clover Also some sort of yellowish weeds.If anyone has any suggestions would appreciate.

I know the feeling. The weeds seem to be the only thing growing this year. I took drastic action on Monday night and sprayed the culprits with gallup.

OK, i have reseeded all the places where I used the Gallup. It's coming on well. In fairness, most of the rest of the lawn has improved in the last month anyway and the weeds are disappearing.