Wedding present ideas for my wife to be!!!

knealecat

I get married to my fiancee in a couple of weeks and wanted to get her a present for our wedding day....Any ideas??

a car, so many bargains out there if you can re structure a loan and not put extra pressure on ye financially it is the job. many brownie points if you can pull it off

Aren't you present enough for her Knealecat ? Am also getting married, ours is next week and we're not buying each other presents, there's enough to do and enough costs. Very thoughtful of you though

Unless things have changed dramatically, bride and groom are not expected to give each other presents. Flowers delivered on the morning of the big day with a romantic message attached should be more than sufficient.

Posting under hubbies login here! - I bought him a reprint of the front page of the Irish Independent from the date he proposed - had it framed - in total I think it was about 60 euro - not expensive but thoughtful all the same!

I love the Irish Times idea!

A friend of mine got a book from her bf for Christmas made up of pictures of them together. It was basically their story with pictures to track their relationship together - pictures from when they worked together, nights out, holidays, mucking around at home with their pets, etc. He got it made online and uploaded the pictures and did the layout etc himself and this company produced it into hardback with glossy pages. Maybe you could do something similar? I'm not sure of the website but I'm sure there are loads of places offering similar services. I dont think it was that expensive, maybe 50euro

an antique locket, circular one, hearts are so cliched, with an image of a happy time of you two together in it. Ahhhh! I would have loved that