Website displaying incorrect product information

suicra05

I purchased a product on an Irish website. I purchased it on the basis of the description on the website.
The company has not delivered on what they said on the website. What is the best option as regards reporting this company?
A lot of other consumers have been ripped off in relation to this product.

Do your 14 day rights not kick in? Or did you need to open and use the item to find out it was not what you thought you ordered?

If the product is not as described you are entitled to a full refund. Have you requested one yet?

If you want to take it further, @mathepac's ASAI is the link to follow to lodge a complaint.

Is it allowable to name the website \ product as a warning to fellow AAM users?

It usually within reason, but in this case the OP has accused them of a rip-off, putting a business name with that could see them sue Brendan.

Can you not just raise a Chargeback on your credit card on the grounds that the goods received were not as described? That way you'll get your money back unless the retailer can prove otherwise. .

This happened to me, but I refused delivery, and had my bank undo the charge on my debit card. There were a few forms to fill and it took a while.

Back