Watching games on RTE.ie outside Ireland

Hi
Im living in France and trying to get access to the RTE live streaming. The links posted here, work from time to time for a few minutes, then the link just freezes. Is there any other way of accessing this stream from aborad? I have been looking for an irish proxy, but have not had any luck!
thanks for your help!

Orb will do what slingshot does for nothing - apart for the price of a tv card & a pc of course.

I'm using a VPN account from www.overplay.net to watch RTE.ie whilst i'm living in Dubai, it actually works really well, very impressed.

This sounds very interesting, however, visiting their website, the company provides no contact details or details about the company. I would be cautious before handing over $9.95 per month. Anyone else have good/bad experience using this service?

I don't know about the contact details, I never checked on them before I ordered, they have a ticketing system for contacting support. I did actually have a problem with one of their US servers not allowing me to connect after i signed up. Apparently it was a 'replication delay' or something, seems fine now, but the reply to the ticket was within 20mins, so that was fairly good.

I'm also living abroad and looking for a way to watch rte. Overplay seems like a good way but I would like to hear from some more people that used it. Mikeoscar, I was wondering if you're running or affiliated with the site? I was looking for some info and found a post (presumably from you) on a webhosting site:

I have been using telefis.com it's a proxy service. been on there for about 6 months now no problems loooking forward to days game

Back