"Virtual receptionist" service recommendations?

ClubMan

Can anyone recommend a good "virtual receptionist" service? A friend is looking into subscribing to one of these. They supply you with a dedicated number – you divert your phone to that number. One of their staff answers your calls with a personal greeting ("Hello, Clubman plc. How may I help you...") and takes a message, which is then emailed to you. Cost varies between €150 - €250 per month plus VAT depending on call volumes. The only one he's seen so far is Page Boy in Rathmines. Anyone got any recommendations for others? Thanks.

Thanks. I'll pass these on. All further links or recommendations welcome.

Hi,

I used to use premgroup. They were very good and charged around 50 euro per month.

Hi ClubMan

Would this not be easy enough to set up without using a formal service?

1) I would think that many women who want to work from home would provide the service. They could have a different ring tone on their phone to indicate a business call.

2) Some friend of his who has a professional office with a receptionist could easily provide the service.

Brendan

Apologies, had a look at Premgroup website and their basic package isaround €130 pm, still not a bad price if the service is there