Health Insurance Vhi renewal

Shawshaw

Hi just looking for some advice. My vhi policy is due for renewal 1/9/16.myself and my husband are on pmi 37 13.the 5 children ages 17 to 11 are on nurses select.I was paying 200 a month and now the renewal is221.33 monthly.just wondering re other options that would keep monthly payment at 200 at most.want north west independent private hospital included in cover. V hi tends to be best value for us with 5 kids as no4 and 5 free. cadiac cover and orthopaedic cover would be good for adults. No existing conditions .thanks.

Hi Shawshaw,

Welcome to AAM. Alternative VHI option for the children as follows;
1. One Plus Plan; price 137 per child; public, private and hi-tech hospitals covered; excess 125 per admission or day case to private/hi-tech hospitals.
[broken link removed]

Adult Alternatives with Laya Healthcare.
2. Flex 250 Explore; 949pa(980); public, private and hi-tech hospital cover, private/hi-tech excess 250 per admission. Day case excess 100.
No excess or shortfall applies to cardiac or orthopaedic surgery in hi-tech hospitals Dublin.
Price in brackets includes 3% charge if you pay monthly or by installments.
[broken link removed]

Both plans cover North West Independent private hospital.
Children can be insured with VHI while adults are with a different company. An adult is just named on the policy but only the children are insured.

Regards, Snowyb

Back