VHI VHI New Lower Priced Plans available yet?

BOXtheFOX

Does anyone know if the new lower priced VHI plans are available yet on their webpage. I think that these were to start from November 1st?

I logged on to the webpage but I cannot tell which are the new plans.

Thanks snowyb. I have to say nothing on the list inspired me to jump ship from my current provider though. Laya Flex 375.

While the VHI list may not be any advantage to you, there is an alternative Laya plan which is worth considering.

Laya Essential Health 300; price 932pa; all public, private and Beacon hospital covered, cardiac covered in 3 hi-tech hospitals including Blackrock
Clinic, Mater Private and Beacon hospital. Private excess 300 x 2 max per year for admissions. Day case private excess 125 per visit.

The main differences with Flex 375 Explore are excess 375 vs 300 per private admission. There is no orthopaedic cover for hip + knee replacement
surgery in Blackrock Clinic and Mater Private on Essential Health 300. This surgery is fully covered on Flex 375 Explore in these hospitals.
Otherwise, this type of surgery is fully covered in all other private hospitals on both plans.

[broken link removed]

Note; There was a change in hospital cover on Flex plans earlier in the year which will apply to renewing customers.
Before, all surgery was covered(some with a shortfall to pay) in hi-tech hospitals, Blackrock Clinic + Mater Private. Now, there is only cardiac and
orthopaedic surgery covered on Flex plans. All other surgery is not covered.
So if cover in these 2 hospitals matter to you, you would need to upgrade to another plan.
Alternative suggestions with full hi-tech cover in the following link; VHI PMI 44 16 reduces to 1102 from 1/11/2017.

[broken link removed]

Snowyb

Back