Verizon Communications Inc

Well, any details on how my post was inaccurate so we can correct the record?

Or is this another example of you telling me I'm wrong about something and then ignoring the thread when you realised you were wrong?

I'd tried to be careful not to say you were incorrect.

So yes - any claim is not time limited as you said. Escheated assets handed to the state can be liquidated by the state after 18 months but it is as you say that the owner can continue to claim the financial equivalent

What I was confused by, was the treatment of the assets. Delaware absorbs it into the general fund - treats it as revenue after the 18 months.

for me it giving me alot of property ID saying we have unclaimed apartments but also tells me that the amount is over 50 dollars, are we all investors in this building and that our money was used to buy this building and we all own a small part if said building.

Hi all,

I recently received the same letter. The claim form is quite confusing and asks for the following:

• SS or FEIN number which I understand is related to tax number.
Has anybody already submitted the claim form? If so, did you leave the last part of page 1 blank - where it asks for details of U.S Broker?

Hi
Did anyone find a US brokerage to get the esheated Shares set to by the Unclaimed Property office of Delaware Department of Finance?

Because I asked Computershare over the phone if I could get the Shares returned to them. Asked them to confirm their info as requested by Delaware:
1)US Broker name 2) DTC number 3) account number 4) contact information; including name, phone number, and e-mail address.

But they said that there only a transfer agent and not a broker so I could not get the shares sent back to them.

thanks

Has anybody had any joy receiving their Verizon shares?

They really make it cumbersome to initiate a claim for unclaimed shares.

Hi there,
I'm having no joy with this claim. I have engaged with Delaware. Began the process over 2/3 mts ago. Have submitted all requested docs within requested time frame - some twice and getting nowhere. Just replied again this morn to a request for another copy of my ID.
Thinking this is a waste of time. Does anyone know what agency I lodge a compliant with?

Back