Van Insurance - How much?

Nemama

Hi,

I'm considering to purchase a commercial van for business however before choosing one, I would like to know what's the van insurance average?

I'm a 2 years full irish license driver with a personal car and 2 years NCB.

Thanks,

Nemama

how long is a piece of strong? Do you have a commercial NCB? If not then you have no NCB. And will cost a bit.

I have no clue about vans but was consdering the Mercedes Sprinter. I don't have commercial NCB. I though any NCB would discount the purchase of another car??

No. If you are holding onto your car then your car policy is using that bonus. You then need to hope you can find an insurer that will allow you to "mirror" that bonus or allow some level of introductory bonus on the back of. Which are few and far between these days. So you can only use one NCB on one car. You can't have 6 policies and use the one bonus you have on all 6.

My late brother worked for a well known courier company. When I say worked for, I should say was subcontractor. He found it very, very, difficult to get insurance for his work and at that time , aprox 10 years ago, there was only one or maybe 2 insurance companies giving insurance for courier work. He did get it but was paying a very big amount and he was a very experienced and claims free driver.

Back