UTV - worth asking for a better deal...

PetrolHead

Just to share an experience.

I was considering Imagine yesterday and read the other thread in this section on the subject. Between the comments there and the fact I would need an external aerial with holes drilled for new wires etc I decided against it even though they would have been quite a bit cheaper than my current supplier.

What I did do was call UTV (my current provider) and tell them they weren't the cheapest anymore. They switched my deal straight way to what I asked for which means I now have faster broadband and I'm paying the same as I would have done with Imagine.

Might try the same on my mobile contract next.....

Just as a side note, I have been consistently impressed with UTV customer service, email statements, broadband/phone service and price. Even when I had a problem that was Eircom's responsibility (and they continually tried to avoid it) UTV helped with rectifying it and then refunded line rental for the period I was affected.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK - so I just re-read my post and I guess I ought to point out that I don't work in marketing for UTV or have shares in them.......

Back