Urgent Advice Needed: Mortgage Refused because I have bad credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you prefer me to reply Yes or No to this so you can make some derogatory remark?

:confused:

I really don't see any point in trying to blame someone or something else for Bmg's situation. She made the decision, she has to take the blame.

Everything I'm saying is true. I'm sorry the truth hurts, but we have to face reality!

I've made my point clear numerous times, so I don't want to be repeating myself.

Best of luck bmg. Follow MABS' advice and it'll work out ok.

Bmg,

If I have this right you bought with your ex, he has left, you are paying all mortgage? While you most definitely should see MABS you must also regularise your legal situation vis a vis the house. Otherwise I see you struggling( at the expense of your quality of life and that of your child) to repay mortgage and when the good times come back so will your ex looking for his 50 % share of house.

Would you prefer me to reply Yes or No to this so you can make some derogatory remark?

I detect a little bit of discord among some of the posts today perhaps this thread needs a little bit of that warm fuzzy feeling (Courtesy of Clubman)injected into it.
cute_kitten.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back