Updating App with Digital Certificate

Purple

Does anyone know how to update the Covid Tracker App with the updated QR Code?

The new COVID cert (booster) shows your date of birth below the QR Code; the old one did not.

Look at it again, the old one had a different layout - you could fold the physical paper (or screen shot) the qr code without your date of birth.

the reissued one is a single page only.

Look at it again, the old one had a different layout - you could fold the physical paper (or screen shot) the qr code without your date of birth.

the reissued one is a single page only.

I don't use the physical cert. Only ever use the app or screenshot

Edit... Missed the bit where you crop a screenshot. I was trying to fold my phone. But I usually use the app anyway

i got booster vaccine at doctors a couple of weeks ago, when I got it they just ticked off my name from their list. I got no cert but they said that everyone's details that got booster would be passed onto the HSE dataset. However I havn't received the email with updated booster status from HSE nor have I received text message telling of updating my booster status. How long after should it take for doctor administered boosters to be added to system?

Got mine this evening.
Deleted the old one from the contact tracing app and scanned the new one in no problem.
It says:
Dose number: 2
Total doses: 1
I suspect that this is because I got the one shot Janssen originally and then Pfizer as the booster but it's very confusing... :(
Maybe it doesn't really make any difference.
In any case I'm not really going anywhere - not even the pub - so it's probably moot... :confused:

Last edited:
Back