Unusual Experience with Vodafone at home changing package .

niceoneted

Had been with BT for the home phone and broadband - now Vodafone.

Friend said they had a great deal with them as they also had bill pay mobile phone.

Called them and was given what I thought was a great deal for 12 months and it turned out to be for 3 months with an increase after this time. Phoned them back up and this was resolved and was put on to a reasonable rate - cheaper than what I had been on.
That day being a Sunday I was told I couldn't complete the verbal agreement and I had to phone back during week, which I did.

Guy I spoke to then said he was surprised they were closed on a sunday questioned the sales team, said I didn't have any UK calls included and sold me a similar package.

Now on viewing my history the package that I had rang to verify was what I wanted and included UK all time calls. His package included off peak calls. (remember he ssid to me Uk calls were not included)
Seems to me that they are lying to fight for commission. Anyone else any experience with this. I intend ringing to get the original girl again tomorrow and going back to what she offered on sunday.

Back