Ulster Bank typo - gives me 2.3% for three years instead of two

I also got the 3 years plus €250 over the phone (they rang me) but when the letter arrived it seemed to suggest they were switching me back to 2 years, must give them a call as the €250 came through.

I'm another one...Also got the 250 plus a letter saying they would honour the 3 year rate but I had to confirm if I wanted it within 30 days or else it would revert to a 2 year fix. I rang up to request this and am awaiting new confirmation letter.

to see your deal and your mortgage, Ulster Bank have a new online tool for your mortgage.
https://digital.ulsterbank.ie/personal/mortgages/manage-your-ulster-bank-mortgage.html

go to the above link, or go to Ulsterbank dot ie and search for manager your mortgage

click on the option to sign in.
then use your mortgage account number, your date of birth and your surname.

there are a few things that can be done from a toolbar at the top of the page. but it gives you the deal expiration and rate and balance to your mortgage as it stands.

Apologies for resurrecting such an old thread but it might be relevant to a discussion around KBC in the switcher thread. When you say "every 6 months, they do a fixed rate hedge", does that mean that they use the same "cost of funds" for the next 6 months (when calculating break fees), regardless of when exactly you fixed?