UB Personal Loan

TRS30

I have a small personal loan with UB, will be paid off in the next 18 months or so. While I heard from them re my current account, nothing yet on the loan (I did mention it to the mortgage person I spoke to in UB and they said something about having to pay it off however didn't seem very sure!).

Has anyone with a personal loan heard anything official from UB?

I know I can contact them however you always on hold for ages, if you ever get through to a human!, and my last email was never replied to.

Virtually every question is answered in their faq.

No action is required from Personal Loan customers at this time and we will write to you about your Personal Loans separately in 2023. If you hold a Personal Loan, you will not be asked to repay it early but you will need to ensure that you continue to make the repayments on your loan, in accordance with the terms of your relevant Personal Loan agreement. Failure to do so could have consequences for you, including negatively impacting your credit rating.

Virtually every question is answered in their faq.

No action is required from Personal Loan customers at this time and we will write to you about your Personal Loans separately in 2023. If you hold a Personal Loan, you will not be asked to repay it early but you will need to ensure that you continue to make the repayments on your loan, in accordance with the terms of your relevant Personal Loan agreement. Failure to do so could have consequences for you, including negatively impacting your credit rating.

Thanks.

Back