Trade Republic paying 4% on deposits up to €50,000

This happens. Look under the ‘transaction’ section and you should see April’s interest as paid on May 1st. Sometimes takes a day or two to show up.
I don't see them yet in the transaction section... Do you? In other words, we should all get the monthly interest within the next 1 or 2 hours or am I simplistic?

I don't see them yet in the transaction section... Do you? In other words, we should all get the monthly interest within the next 1 or 2 hours or am I simplistic?
Yes, it is showing up in mine. However your situation has happened to me in the past. But it rectified itself in the first two days as I remember.

Please remember that today is 01 May and is a European bank holiday.

So, you might see the transaction today because it's Trade Republic internal but in theory it could also come tomorrow as that is the first working day after the bank holiday.

Please remember that today is 01 May and is a European bank holiday.

So, you might see the transaction today because it's Trade Republic internal but in theory it could also come tomorrow as that is the first working day after the bank holiday.
Thank you. I thought about that

I see mine under transactions since 6.20 am this morning. TR seems to update accounts in batches sometimes it is later in the day before the interest appears on the account.

I see mine under transactions since 6.20 am this morning. TR seems to update accounts in batches sometimes it is later in the day before the interest appears on the account.
Thank you all so much! Half an hour ago my interest-amount got credited in "transactions" as well!

Back