Topsoil

Erith

Any advice on where to buy topsoil in Dublin and how much it should cost?

Trusty buyandsell ;)

[broken link removed]

Topsoil.3 tonne, very clean, #20 per tonne. Contact: 01-2828962.

LAWLOR TOPSOIL & GARDEN SUPPLIES LTD, Screened Topsoil Bulk or 1.5 Ton Packs, 1 Ton Packs Of Decorative Stone & Beach Pebbles, Also Slate Mulch, Play Sand, Bark Mulch Bulk Or 1 Ton Packs, 1 Ton Packs Farmyard Manure, Grade A Railway Sleepers, All Hoisted Off, Delivered To Dublin Or Leinster, Phone/Fax: 0598636521 OR 087-2582035

Great, thanks chaps and chaplets.

Edit: Sueellen's thankage revoked due to broken link.

"Edit: Sueellen's thankage revoked due to broken link."

Cheeky brat :) Ten Hail Marys penance.

Hope it works this time

Still no cigar Sueellen!

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Strange - this requires further investigation. When I did the search on both occasions it showed the same search result as Dearg shows above. Both of mine appear to time out! Maybe I need to say the 10 Hail Marys to get a bit of help from somewhere :)

Hi Sueellen-
There is a difference in the URL's of the search links. I'm guessing you did the search and then copied and pasted the URL from the displayed result? That won't work for long after the search as it is a temporary URL which eventually becomes invalid. It seems (from a little poking about under the covers of the search page) that search the PHP requires two arguments, havequery and do. You pass the search string to the search PHP via the havequery argument and set do to 'process' and voila! So in this case the URL for the search is:

/search.php?query=topsoil&do=process

Hi Dearg,

Thanks for the advice. You are correct about just copying the url. Handy to know this for future reference.

I think in future I will just let lazy Erith :) do his own searches, lol - oh and Dobber too!

sueellen said:
Hi Dearg,
I think in future I will just let lazy Erith :) do his own searches, lol - oh and Dobber too!

But what would you have to do if we did our own searches??

I might do my own from now anyway, I think I could manage a better sucess rate than 0 for 2. ;)

Back