Tilers and my wits end...

darraghdog

Hi,
Over all the work I have been doing over the last six months, I have seemed to get consistent issues with tilers. Perhaps it's the way I choose them. After another one did not turn up for the job today, and since then is unreachable.... can anyone recommend a quality, reliable tiler... it's for marble tiles, and they cost a bit so I need to make sure it's a good job.
Thanks,
Darragh.

Hi darraghdog
If its any help to you, I know a very good tiler. His name is Cristy and his number is 087-9975300. I have no idea how busy he is but you can always give him a ring anyway. Hope this helps!

Hi Blarney - In fairness to Christy, can I suggest that you check with him that he's happy to have his mobile number posted here? Not everyone would want that kind of advertising.

Hi

We had a guy working at our house, about 9 months ago ... he was brought in as part of a team of guys, doing some work on our house, so introduced through them.

We later got him back to do another job for us independently.

Both times, he proved reliable, reasonably priced & did a very good job. I'd be happy to recommend him based upon my own experience.

Always kept his number, just incase ...

Edited, following Rainyday's post below ... feel free to PM me if you want contact details :)

Very nice guy, lives over West Dublin / Kildare area from memory, so in your area for sure me thinks.

Hope it all works out for you

Cheers

G>
http://www.rpoints.com/newbie

Hi

Fair enough, when its a compliment, I did not think it would cause a problem for the guy, but fair shout I guess :)

Post edited above

Cheers

Back