Three - problem discontinuing service

Jack The Lad

I have reached the end of my Broadband contract with Three mobile and I wish to discontinue and disconnect from their service. However when I phoned to request this I was told that my name did not seem to be on the account and I would therefore not be able to disconnect. I asked for the name that appears on the account - its a girls name, therefore obviously not mine. The operator told me they would check it and return my call within 48 hours. I received no call.

I checked my bill online, and my name appears on it, though beneath it there appears to be another girls name (completely different to the name the operator gave me) and an unfamiliar address in a different county.

This is ridiculous.

Anyone been in a similar situation with this crowd? What do I do next? Could I just discontinue the direct debit to my bank account and tell them to go to hell?

Try the talk to three section on boards.They have a couple of 3 reps on there who do help.

Thanks Vandriver,

I phoned them today again before I read your message. They tried the wrong address scenario again, but I was having none of it. Put me through to an Irish operator and she cancelled it. Have to wait a month to be sure apparently.

Back