Those Fake Bertie letters in Wexford

L

legend99

[broken link removed]

Does it strike anyone except me that either he should resign or FF boot him out of their party....or is it to be assumed it will be forgetton about before they next come crawling around in 2009

What is the sanction for those found cheating at elections?

What is the sanction for those found cheating at elections?

The other guy

The victim says that he is amazed that the party have decided to accept the apology and do no more. I'm amazed he's amazed. He's obviously new.

Pat

If I faked a letter from my boss in work to the general public I'd be lucky they wouldn't charge me for impersonation....

The only thing I found harder to stomach from the whole election was the disgusting decisions of Fine Gaeil to go into pacts with Fianna Fail around the country on local councils...some respect they have for the voters to do that.

Opposition my This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language.

Re: ..

the disgusting decisions of Fine Gaeil to go into pacts with Fianna Fail around the country on local councils

If this was to keep out SFIRA from positions of power, then imho such pacts are fully justified.

Re: ..

The guy should definitely resign. To get elected after pulling off such a scam. Shows that the public are right not to bother with politics. There is no honour or decency to be found in it.

Stay or Go

IMOH he should go. If he doesn't then Bertie should sack him.
If Bertie doesn't act then all the talk of reforms and enforcing standards in the party is just that; talk.

Re: Stay or Go

he should definatly go.. or be pushed..

Re: Stay or Go

could we discuss this after the summer break,( in November).
ff

Re.ff

The TV3 vox pop in Gorey last night was hilarious (or depressing depending on how you view these things). Joan Public was asked "should he resign?" and she answered "No. It was a misdemeanour. Well it was fraud. But it wasn't really that important.". Lucky for him he wasn't a non-national... :\

Back