Thinking about becoming a delievroo rider in Limerick City.

Max Weber

Hi

I would be using my bicycle in and around the Castletroy area of the City. Would it be worthwhile? Would i have enough deliveries? I am on disability Allowance so even if i just earned thirty or forty euros a week, i would be happy. It would be something to do i guess.

Thanks in advance.

Lots of restaurants in the area so I'd say it's one of the better areas for food delivery. I always see deliveroo guys delivering from Supermacs. Only problem is Supermacs is at the bottom of a big hill

Not sure if all the restaurants use deliveroo though.

Lots of restaurants in the area so I'd say it's one of the better areas for food delivery. I always see deliveroo guys delivering from Supermacs. Only problem is Supermacs is at the bottom of a big hill

Not sure if all the restaurants use deliveroo though.

Yea i was thinking that alright. I went on the deliveroo website for limerick city and there were only few restaurants in castletroy actually signed up to deliveroo. Maybe i will wait till the pandemic has subsided, which could be a while.

Ah I would have fear of that hill. I do be going up hills cycling every day. Its the night time i would be wary about. Cars might struggle to see you with the glare from lights and so on.

Back