AIB The archives should be checked to see what AIB said publicly about fixed rates rolling onto trackers

peemac

Just a thought....

Someone should go through the archives of newspapers from 2006-2008 with a fine tooth comb and copy every article and advert that mentions aib (or maybe all banks)

Attached is article April 6th 2007 in Irish times stating that according to a broker (Liam Ferguson) aib (and ulster and ptsb) will put those who take one and two year fixed onto their lowest tracker when the fixed rate is finished.

I'm sure a proper trawl through archives will provide plenty of articles

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190429-231335.png
    Screenshot_20190429-231335.png
    1 MB · Views: 281
Attached is article April 6th 2007 in Irish times stating that according to a broker (Liam Ferguson) aib (and ulster and ptsb) will put those who take one and two year fixed onto their lowest tracker when the fixed rate is finished.

Any chance there is documentation out there to back up this article?

Last edited:
Hi all. I'm out of the office today but will be back tomorrow. In the meantime, if anybody wants a copy of an AIB rate sheet for a specific time, e-mail me at liam AT ferga DOT com and I'll send it on if I have it.

Regards, Liam

Hi all. I'm out of the office today but will be back tomorrow. In the meantime, if anybody wants a copy of an AIB rate sheet for a specific time, e-mail me at liam AT ferga DOT com and I'll send it on if I have it.

Regards, Liam

That would be great......thanks Liam

Back