Taxing income from hobby

Jordan Belfort

I am a PAYE worker but already fill in a form11 due to rental income. I sometimes make some money from a hobby guiding tours and would like to be tax compliant. After expenses for insurance etc, that are solely used for the income generation, I scarcely make €400 profit.

Just wondering if entering this on form11 do I have have to show sample accounts etc. What are the minimum fields I would need to fill in.

Total revenue would be maybe €1000, expenses maybe €600 and net profit €400.

Thanks

You could just add the € 400 net income to form 11, section F, line 412 Income from sources not shown elsewhere

I would keep receipts etc to justify how you arrived at the net income in case of an audit - but I can't see Revenue chasing or auditing you for this

Where do you put this in if I was filling it online?
I am a paye worker
I have 2000e to declare from consultancy but have about 1800e expenses over the course of the year.
Do I have to make out a set of accounts for this year or can I just fill in this online in profitable income?

Do I put it into trading profit section with 2000e income and 1800 expenses or just then declare 200 in the extra non PAYE income.

Back