tanager seeking repossession

torindoyle

Hi guys can you help I had a mortgage with bank of Scotland ire and got it in may 2009 six months later my business failed I made several offers to the bank but they hardly responded.since then I only found out that tanager had purchased my loan when someone cold called me?I thought they mixed me up someone else.They now have issued proceedings against me and I'm in front of the registrar in a few weeks can anyone help its the family home and I've two small children thanks

You will need to post the following information to get a useful answer

Information required for mortgage arrears and negative equity questions

In particular, how much have you been paying in the last year and how much should you have paid?
Hi brendan as I had lost my business I have not been able to repay the loan but the money I had borrowed from bos. To buy a holiday home which is up for sale and I have offered all monies towards the solution and have offered Thought mabs an amount

Hi Torindoyle,

You will need to fill out the template to get a more meaningful response. I had issues myself and only for the advise on here I was about to hand the keys of my home back but I have been fortunate enough to secure a deal with my lender.

Are you paying nothing at all or interest only?

torindoyle,
there are on Ask About Money, some very good posts/general advice on situations similar to yours.
Strongly advise you to fill out the Ask About Money template.
You will then get a mix of views , some you may not like, but from experience all are honest, and most help people negotiate workable solutions that at first viewing look hopeless.

judges don,t authorize repossessions easily and not at the first court hearing.

Suggest ; Slow down and really see where your finances are at , because if you can afford a (reasonable) solution, its in no ones interest to repossess.
If you can afford nothing then you must face the trouble!

Back