Tables & Chairs......where???

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
U

Unregistered

we were on the naas road last weekend and some nice tables and chairs under the €1,000 price

Hi, can anyone suggest somewhere that sells nice kitchen tables and chairs...and not too expensive either! Have tried the likes of Bargaintown etc....but they're not great quality. Other shops the quality is excellent but the cost ridiculous IMO....anything from 1000euro upwards!

I know you pay for what you get but surely theres somewhere I can get something nice for under the 1000?!?!

Thanks in advance!

If you are close to Navan, check out [broken link removed] . We got a table and 6 chairs for 400E from Flowerhill furniture also in Navan but not in Beechmount estate. Not formal, just practical (for bambino to play drums on!)

classic furniture in blanchardstown. they have another branch in ballyfermot but its much smaller so they dont have as much stuff on display.

We got our rather nice (if I do say so myself) table and 6 chairs in Jim Langan in the Liffey Valley Retail Park for €599

Thanks very much...I'll try all those places mentioned...cheers!

DIamond Furniture, Walkinstown and Airside Retail Park have special offers at the moment, you'd get a nice table and 4 chairs for under a grand, possibly 6 chairs with some makes.

Back