Switching an Interest only mortgage

Madra

I'm currently trying to switch an investment property mortgage. I hope to switch to an interest only option. I tried BOSI only to be told that you can only switch an investment mortgage if you hold a current home mortgage with them. As I'm currently with UB they're out of the equation. Does anyone know of any banks that allow a investment property mortgage switch to interest only ?

I switched from a repayment investment mortgage from ICS to an interest only investment mortgage with PermTSB a couple of years ago. You should be able to apply for this on the PermTSB web site.

biggerry said:
I switched from a repayment investment mortgage from ICS to an interest only investment mortgage with PermTSB a couple of years ago. You should be able to apply for this on the PermTSB web site.

I work for a bank that does up to 90% LTV & int only on Inv property loans. Not sure if I can say who it is with rules on site dont want to look like im touting for business

You shouldnt have any problem getting interest only loan if you have a bit of equity in the property

PM if you want any further details

Not sure if I can say who it is with rules on site dont want to look like im touting for business
As long as you state that you work/are connected to the bank there's no problem in stating their name. E.g.
Robin Hood Bank offer switching of investment bank - I work for same bank
Only thing to be aware of is whether you could be identified by stating this and I guess whether you wish to keep full anonymity

elcato said:
As long as you state that you work/are connected to the bank there's no problem in stating their name. E.g.
Robin Hood Bank offer switching of investment bank - I work for same bank
Only thing to be aware of is whether you could be identified by stating this and I guess whether you wish to keep full anonymity

Thanks Elcato
Not worried about my own anonimity as such but wouldnt like my employers to think I was spending all day here!!!

Back