surveyor required for north dublin

brian

Hi all,

i am sure this has been asked before but i could not find any related posts.
I require a good surveyor for a second hand 3 bed semi in artane, dublin.
Does any one have any reccomendations? Any rough guide to prices would also be welcome,

thanks,

brian.

Hi Brian.

I can recommend property health check (www.propertyhealthcheck.ie). They are based in Lucan. They surveyed my 3 bed terrace for €325 including VAT in Glasnevin. Their prices range from around €325 to €350. The surveyor I used was Peter Sweeney. I would recommend them.

Ciara

Hi,
Have anyone elsed used property health check? We have used them today on a three bedroom property in santry we had an offer accepted on. Very disappointed with service. Had a very vague telephone call early with surveyor,pointing out things we could see for ourselves. Hoping the report is more detailed as it seems a waste of nearly 500 euros at moment.

Last edited:
The surveyor from Property Health Check is meant to ring you after he carries out the survey to give you a brief summary. They then send the full report to you by email a few days later.

We used them recently for a 2-bed in North Dublin. The surveyor rang us after he carried out the survey to point out the key issues. The written report (with photographs) was emailed to us 3 days later. Based on the report we decided not to continue the house purchase.

we used Patrick Gillooly of Kennedy and Associates for a survey in Marino. €350 plus VAT. Happy with service & they are on EBS panel of valuers which was useful.

Back