Super article on why Dolores Cahill believes what she does

Look don't be silly, the fact that Bill Gates is the second largest donor to the WHO after the US is coincidental at best but to then try and link that fact to the fact that the WHO is controlling the pandemic is simply conspiracy nonsense.
Let me very clear here - the massive donations Gates makes to the WHO have zero bearing on their policy decisions which in turn have zero bearing on how countries like us follow those decisions and any suggestion to the contrary is just conspiracy nonsense.
And we know that conspiracies don't happen because the list of them that I just linked on wiki proves that, oh no wait it proves that they happen all the time.
I am appalled by the lack of influence I now find I have over the decisions made about the developing world after all those Trocaire boxes I filled and Concern fasts I did.

The strange thing is that all those smart people running the Global Pharma industry, the World Bank and WHO that are part of a vast conspiracy to reduce the world’s population have done a really bad job since it’s doubled in the last few decades. Billions of people have been lifted out of poverty. Infant mortality rates have plummeted, literacy rates have increased. More girls are in education and Bill Gates is getting a really bad return on his money if the objective is self enrichment.

All that pesky evidence and all those pesky facts keep pointing to a lack of conspiracies. Logic keeps upsetting the narrative. Facts, who needs them?

I am appalled by the lack of influence I now find I have over the decisions made about the developing world after all those Trocaire boxes I filled and Concern fasts I did.

The strange thing is that all those smart people running the Global Pharma industry, the World Bank and WHO that are part of a vast conspiracy to reduce the world’s population have done a really bad job since it’s doubled in the last few decades. Billions of people have been lifted out of poverty. Infant mortality rates have plummeted, literacy rates have increased. More girls are in education and Bill Gates is getting a really bad return on his money if the objective is self enrichment.

All that pesky evidence and all those pesky facts keep pointing to a lack of conspiracies. Logic keeps upsetting the narrative. Facts, who needs them?
That's what the reptilians WANT you to think.

They're just doing what good governments are supposed to do and legislate to protect the majority. Like vaccinations, there is zero doubt that speed limits and drink-driving legislation have saved many lives. I presume you'd prefer if we scrapped that legislation and everyone was just allowed to make up their own minds...until of course it's someone you care about who suffers.
Now you are comparing the unvaccinated to drink drivers and also the only vaccination I'm on about is covid vaccine.My only issue with the vaccine is as clubman pointed out that with or without you still can get covid .

Now you are comparing the unvaccinated to drink drivers and also the only vaccination I'm on about is covid vaccine.My only issue with the vaccine is as clubman pointed out that with or without you still can get covid .
And you can crash a car sober and drive home drunk and make it... but thats not the way to bet.

Without a vaccine you are far more likely to get infected, to have a severe case and are more likely to spread it.

So your only issue is that with the vaccine you are much safer but not totally safe. Yea, it would be great if removed the chances of serious infection or death rather that just vastly reducing it. Is that a reason not to take it?

With or without a seatbelt you can still be in a car crash and you can still get injured or killed but the seatbelt reduces the chances of serious injury or death. The people who are arguing against the vaccine are like the people who used to say they opposed seatbelts because you could be thrown clear in a crash if you didn't wear one.
In modern parlance they are called 'thicks'.

So your only issue is that with the vaccine you are much safer but not totally safe. Yea, it would be great if removed the chances of serious infection or death rather that just vastly reducing it. Is that a reason not to take it?

With or without a seatbelt you can still be in a car crash and you can still get injured or killed but the seatbelt reduces the chances of serious injury or death. The people who are arguing against the vaccine are like the people who used to say they opposed seatbelts because you could be thrown clear in a crash if you didn't wear one.
In modern parlance they are called 'thicks'.
I think you should stay out of the car between unvaccinated drink drivers , unvaccinated drivers not wearing seat belts and children been knocked down by unvaccinated speeding light breaking drivers it's not very safe out there

Incredible masks cause lack of oxygen and lowers IQ, now I'm a fairly open minded person but when you read this stuff you really have ask the question " what is wrong with these people "?

A global pandemic that has killed millions has shut down countries for months and took a historic effort by hundreds of companies to develop vaccines by sharing data on a level never seen in the history of mankind and the effects are now seen everywhere is all " fake " and is a plot to put humanity into servitude for the rest of time.

I'm sending this to the Syfy channel there has to be a tv series in this.

I think you should stay out of the car between unvaccinated drink drivers , unvaccinated drivers not wearing seat belts and children been knocked down by unvaccinated speeding light breaking drivers it's not very safe out there
Wow that must the most inane and infantile post I've read anywhere in a very long time.

Reactions: Leo
Take some more time to read what I wrote again to understand what I actually said!

Vaccines, including covid, undoubtedly save lives. so a good government acting in the best interests of the people should at the very least strongly encourage vaccination. You suggest that is wrong and people should be allowed to make their own minds up.

In relation to drink driving, we again know with certainly that cutting down in drunk driving has saved many lives. The gentle encouragement approach in the late 60's and 70's didn't work so legislation was made more strict over time.

Your suggestion that everyone should be just allowed to make up their mind on vaccination would be like going back to the days when everyone could make up their minds on how much was appropriate for them to drink.

Making up your own mind is fine when you are the only one who can suffer the consequences of your choice. In situations like drink driving or highly contagious viruses, one person's decisions can impact on many others.

A good government legislates and advises for the greater good. There are thousands of ways those decisions impact on the daily lives of citizens, and we may not like all of them, but that is the price of living as part of a society.

Incredible masks cause lack of oxygen and lowers IQ, now I'm a fairly open minded person but when you read this stuff you really have ask the question " what is wrong with these people "?
It's a dangerous combination of a lack of even a primary school grasp of science and a love of fantastical and far-fetched conspiracies.

It's a dangerous combination of a lack of even a primary school grasp of science and a love of fantastical and far-fetched conspiracies.
No nothing wrong or untrue about vaccinated people getting covid ,nothing wrong about being sceptical about side effects of an untested vaccine and certainly nothing wrong about young healthy people being left to make up their own minds.

No nothing wrong or untrue about vaccinated people getting covid ,nothing wrong about being sceptical about side effects of an untested vaccine and certainly nothing wrong about young healthy people being left to make up their own minds.
The vaccines have been through the most vigorous clinical trials ever carried out in the history of vaccine production. Over 500,000 people participated in clinical trials globally and Pfizers vaccine is fully approved by the FDA.
Vaccine Development has always been hampered by lack of clinical trial participants not this time though so that argument is moot.

Yes people vaccinated can still get and transmit covid. But what relevance that has on the positives seems beyond your capabilities.

What side effects? There is some evidence of heart issues and other non fatal side effects but with about 4bn vaccines of varying nationalities and production the levels of side effects are minuscule.

Everyone has the choice of taking the vaccines, young , old , intelligent or thick nobody denies that, but likewise society has the right to curtail their interactions and protect those in society that need protection and the majority won't and shouldn't apologise for that. Being a human being has many facets and responsibilities is one of those.

If you think the vaccines are untested you don't know much about medicines.
Next time you reach for something in the medicine cabinet, or undergo a procedure or treatment, look at how 'tested' it was before it was approved.

It is wrong and untrue to paint "vaccinated people" getting covid as meaning there's no difference in outcomes for vaccinated people versus unvaccinated when it comes to symptoms, transmissions, hospitalisations and deaths. It's like saying you can still die in a car crash so what's the use of a seat belt. It's a fundamentally disingenous and ignorant answer, it's obvious from how you repeat it like a mantra you are shutting your ears to that reality and that's not scepticism. It's the opposite of it.
Nothing wrong with being wary of side effects, but if you have actually looked at the risk \ benefits of vaccine versus covid infection, then if you've made up your mind that vaccines are more risky, then you've made a wrong decision.

If you think the vaccines are untested you don't know much about medicines.
Next time you reach for something in the medicine cabinet, or undergo a procedure or treatment, look at how 'tested' it was before it was approved.

It is wrong and untrue to paint "vaccinated people" getting covid as meaning there's no difference in outcomes for vaccinated people versus unvaccinated when it comes to symptoms, transmissions, hospitalisations and deaths. It's like saying you can still die in a car crash so what's the use of a seat belt. It's a fundamentally disingenous and ignorant answer, it's obvious from how you repeat it like a mantra you are shutting your ears to that reality and that's not scepticism. It's the opposite of it.
Nothing wrong with being wary of side effects, but if you have actually looked at the risk \ benefits of vaccine versus covid infection, then if you've made up your mind that vaccines are more risky, then you've made a wrong decision.
Only if we could develop a vaccine to suppress the " inability to understand the reality of anything " that would be a good vaccine to rollout

Of course while mRNA is radical it's not that "radical dude".

LOL

Back