Suggested New Forum

WarrenBuffet

Hi,

I was thinking it might be a good idea to set up a new sub forum in the property investment forum....something along the lines of the First Time Buyers sub-forum in Mortgages and House Buying.

Basically it would be where people would post queries on various locations, e.g. I recently posted a question on Castleknock asking what is the area like, amenities etc..... I reckon it would be very useful starting point for people looking to invest / buy in an area....it might be called "Areas - Pros and Cons"

BTW Sorry if this might mean a lot of work for the already overworked site administrators.....i would be willing to help out....

Rgds,
WB

Coincidentally, I suggested the very same thing in the Moderators' Forum recently but I didn't get much feedback either way. It seems to me that AAM is attracting more and more "what is area X like to live in?" queries which might logically belong in a separate (sub)forum.

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply Clubman but i have been away on hols (thank god!).

As i said before i would be willing to help - not sure of the procedure wrt this kind of thing but i am sure you know the ins and outs!

Back