Stylish commercial vehicle

8till8

I'm looking into getting a commercial vehicle which my business will pay and run, however I'm looking for something stylish not a man-in-van or 4x4 trader.
Some of the Jeep commercials are done quite nicely which almost pass for passanger versions....
has anyone seen anything good out there ?

ya...saw a 07 jeep broke down yesterday at the lights on the south link...
I went to look at them but they had no space in the back after the commercial transform.
Bought a pajero...well worth it..

mmmmm, very expensive also. The new Kia has a lovely sporty commercial. Depends on the amount of room you need. ie if you need to carry a ladder etc.
If you need 4 seats the D-max cobra looks good.

mmmmm, very expensive also. The new Kia has a lovely sporty commercial. Depends on the amount of room you need. ie if you need to carry a ladder etc.
If you need 4 seats the D-max cobra looks good.

They are a bit pricey alright but very comfortable. A friend of mine has one which I've driven a few times. I'm not sure comparing it to a Kia is entirely fair!

They are a bit pricey alright but very comfortable. A friend of mine has one which I've driven a few times. I'm not sure comparing it to a Kia is entirely fair!

Not trying to compare it KalEl. Just another suggestion. BTW if I could afford a Toureg I would love one:D

Not trying to compare it KalEl. Just another suggestion. BTW if I could afford a Toureg I would love one:D

Or one of those Audi Q7's...awesome.
I prefer the Audi and the VW to the Porsche Cayenne actually. All stablemates obviously but there's something ugly about the Porsche.

Back